2010-02-23

Wedding website

I was planning on saving this for a little while longer, but I seem to have accidentally published our engagement photos, so here we go!

This is our lovely wedding website. I'm very pleased with it, and was very lucky to have found one with such nice layout options. It's still under construction. In fact, there's not much there, except a few pretty pictures, and a pretty layout. Speaking of - does anyone want to write my bio for me?

Also, please note : THE WEDDING DATE HAS NOT BEEN SET. I had to make one up in order to make the site. We are almost certainly NOT getting married on Aug 1. It's a Monday. Who wants to get married on a Monday? Nobody. That's just an invitation for things to go wrong. So please don't circle your calender, or buy plane tickets, or even think about it being on that day. Cool? Cool.

fruitandpaper.projectwedding.com

Password on request - y'all know where to find me to ask! And if you don't, just leave a comment on this blog post

No comments: