2010-02-12

propsing part seven: 6 geese -a- laying

At first, I wasn't sure what to do about six geese -a-laying. I mean, they're basically in labor, right? I considered wither doing the geese or the eggs. At one point I had it written down in my notes to make 6 truffles shaped like eggs. It would have been cool - back there would have been nothing to keep.

I decided to use a pun again. 6 lazy, chubby, white geese, laying around. I did a couple of test drawings, and wound up with this one. It was another gift that was last minute - and I stayed at work late one night to finish it. But, it's become beloved. Erik said it was his favorite, and I've heard similar things from a few friends. Of the small cards that mirrored the gifts, this one had to be my favorite. Their little feet are just so teeny! And I couldn't even draw beaks that tiny.

So here are the lazy geese. Love them or hate them - they don't really care what you think. Or what they think. They are just too tired.




No comments: