2008-12-07

Thanksgiving

We spent thanksgiving in Eugene with Jess, and stayed with her family. I adore Kit and Marylyn, they have always been so welcoming. And they're house is lovely! Cute interesting things everywhere. I always love checking out their new additions.




Kitty slept outside the studio, in a heated kitty bed, watching the squirrels and birds. it was so damn cute.

And the morning light was lovely


We went to the holiday market, and winter farmers market.

There was an origami quilt, I really want to try. The technique has it's own special name, that I forget. But it is Japanese, and it does involve folding things...


I ran into so many people I knew, it was good to catch up with everyone. Here is Jess and Ren (we brought Jess with us)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Lovely photos! I do love that light, it's the best. Kitty is so cute out there on her heating pad! She's getting so old - when I was visiting with Jenna last weekend we were talking about when we went in 6th grade to the Humane Society to pick her out! Ahhh so long ago!

In other cat news, Maeby is sleeping half inside my boot (it's zipped open).

nudibranchs and toast said...

I love that danish armchair! My mom has a couple in her library and I'm continually scheming on how to get them.

my kitties need heating pads... some days i do feel bad for them, but remember they have full fur coats completely with lots of down. I remember this fact in May when they begin shedding excessively. i suppose my kitties are young still at least i like to think they are.