2008-12-11

Painting pics, finally

So, not all of the rooms are represented here. There are more that we've painted, and more that we've repainted. I'll have to post more pics soon!


The living room is currently a pale gold, with the bay window in bright gold. It's very pretty.



We had the dining room a "sunny lemon yellow". It doesn't really come through here, but it turns out that sunny lemon yellow is atrocious with wood. It gave me a headache, and we've since repainted in a spring green. pics to come....



The pantry is called "ginseng root", which I still think is an appropriate name. Super pale - a drop of cool yellow, a drop of black. It's Erik's favorite favorite room.

The kitchen is a hair darker and cooler than the pantry. a nice pale chartreuse. I've wanted a pale chartruse since I was... well, yes, I think I've already gushed abotu it in another blog :)



The entryway/computer room is a sage green. This room is right next to the gold room at the top. As you can see, this picture was taken before we finished painting. Normally Erik cuts, and I roll, when we paint. In this room, I had to cut in, and I got so bored. Erik has a series of pictures of me painting little melly, along with many other pictograms.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Looks pretty! I can't wait to see it in person :)