2008-12-21

The biggest antique store of all time

This place looked like another little hole in the wall used whatever store, until we got inside. This was maybe half-2/3rds the depth of the store:



The sold lots of old shells, which I think is a very liberal use of the word "antique"





The had the world's most awesome chair, which Erik vetoed on account of price. But imagien this baby, re-upholstered in a nice raw green silk?


I almost got the botton purse, and it was much more in our price range:



There was a a gigantic stained glass window, with real bits of church still on the edges. This this was huge, this is the top bit of it:



My personal favorite was the bottles. If I even branched out into using photos for some sort of commercial endeavor, these little guys would be my first subject..


No comments: