2010-01-22

A walk in sculpute park

My apologies, it's been harder to get back into the habit of blogging than I thougt! Butat least, I have been remembering to take pictures for all of you :)

Last weekend Erik said, ok, enough staying home crafting! I don't care if it's winter, let's go adventuring. So we went down town, walked around sculpture park, found a sculpture pavillion that was new to us, found yet another terribly rad pea patch in bell town (see next post!), and got some fresh produce and spices at pikes.

Metal tree near the sculpture park pavillion:



Inside the pavillion


The weird little courtyard out back



The nursery log installation a block down. Walls are green tinted, log and plants are real!




Down by the waterfront, in the actual park











Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: