2010-01-01

Happy new year!

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything! We've had a very busy Fall, and in the coming months have decided to take it easy on travel & visitors. So, I thought it would be a good time to start up with this blog again.

I may have posts in the next few weeks about our travels, but for now, I just want to show you the thank you cards I made today. The water color paper was really tricky! it was very prone to bleeding. So, some were a little wonky, but I really like others.




These are the flowers Erik brought me when he picked me up at the airport a couple of weeks ago. I don't usually draw from life, but I was very inspired by their pretty lines and fading colors.





I also decided to try to draw this cactus for some reason!


Others include overipe kiwi's clinging to a winter vine, a dandelion clock, somewhat blurry beets, a hugley fanned gingko, medlars, pears, medlars and pears again, a giant radish, a unicorn, and one more kiwi vine.

2 comments:

nudibranchs and toast said...

i love your little doodles! i still have my dino from a couple of years ago... or what that only a year ago? where has time gone?

and i super excited about blog posting again!

Melissa Logan said...

I'm glad you like it! I made one for you :)