2009-06-08

Right now I really love that shade that most people hate

I've been debating over what color to paint the bedroom for a long time, and eventually landed on this one. I love it in cool lighting, it's like a smokey jade. a little exotic, a little shaded... a little lagoon like. I think it's great :)

But honestly, I have to admit it falls into that "minty" category, that most people hate, and often with good reason. maybe I'll wake up form my green phase one day, and wonder what i was thinking...


I love the sample wisteria with this color....



This is the bedroom lit normally, at night. I think I want to get some cooler bulbs, bring out the aqua tones a little.

The green lamp, on the green walls. it's really fun for 5 min, then it gets a little intense.... I think I'll have to put this one in Asha's room, and get a blue or white light for this room!

Also, Erik and Hanu bonding


In the daylight... this is how I like it best. I changed out the curtains this morning to give the light that cool quality.... it's just so pretty.

No comments: