2009-06-20

It's called getting carried away

And I do it so well.

After my relative success with the apple and pear for Jessie, I wanted to make a couple- oh wait, make that 7 -more pincushions... whoops.



Cutting out the pieces for 5 at once


Another one here, this one is for Michele

Notching the seams is the hardest/most annoying part... I really want some pinking shears!!



I have a little problem with buying crazy cute pins....


They aren't all finished yet, as you can see... they take a while, and I usually have Erik help with the hand sewing bits because I am really, really, a machine sewing kind of girl. I'll post little cameos of each of them as they are completed... if they are completed....

1 comment:

nudibranchs and toast said...

yay! crafting! I think I am embarking on 1: my maybe quilt and 2: some clutches with sweet industrial jeans zippers. you are inspirational mel :D