2008-08-14

Today,

in no particular order,

  • I read the 3rd volume of Transmetropolitan, and finished The Magicians Nephew.
  • My train was delayed for an hour because a semi was stuck on the train tracks.
  • A bird pooped on my knee.
  • My favorite black leggings finally disintegrated.
  • An old friend surprised me, and became much more open, while I wasn't paying attention.
  • I received birthday wishes through text messages, phone calls, voice messages, people I saw in person, blog posts, myspace comments, facebook comments, and fabulous birthday cards.
  • I dribbled iced peppermint tea down Erik's back.
  • I found five more awesome apartment possibilities in Seattle, that I can't look at now, because I'm back in Eugene.
  • I agonized prematurely about whether or not I want this job, whether or not I want to hold out for the next job, and whether or not I can keep on putting off deciding what I want until the very last possible moment.
  • I itched many, many, many, many mosquito bites.
  • I talked to one of my best friends from senior year... who I haven't talked to since before I've been with Erik... and she remembered that the tragus is one of my favorite piercings.
  • I wore my dress backwards all day long, and loved it.

No comments: