2008-08-04

At the museum

Thursday we went to the Legion of Honor. It's mostly old European art. They had a special exhibit on 4 women impressionists. I was a little skeptical, because I've seen soooo many blah boring pictures of mothers and babies. But, some of it was amazing. In particular, Eva Gonzalès and Marie Bracquemond were awesome. Good art gives me the shivers.

I walked into Erik's frame, I'm checking to see if he's done taking pictures. I guess not...



Sam was in love with Chihuly. I think she was ready to take "the sun" home.

I think Chihuly is like an ex-boyfriend for me. He's not a bad guy. We can be nice at parties, meet every now and then and catch up... but the romance is gone. I don't think we can ever get our chemistry back. He's kinda photogenic tho, eh?









We all got really tired by closing time



But that didn't stop me from running around, taking pictures, once we got outside.











1 comment:

nudibranchs and toast said...

aww mel i miss you lots. photos, shoe talks, craft talks, general knight library conversations. I will be back though!! and really truly i promise to go see you very soon when i come back after the term is over.

i've taken many fabulous photos lately. i will post them soon.