2010-11-19

omg sparkeliest ring evar

My ring came in the mail today! I ordered it from Kate Szabone, and I couldn't recommend her more. Everything she makes is so delicate, all of her diamonds are conflict free, and she let me fuss over every little detail.

Guys, diamonds are so sparkly. They really are! I've never been that excited about the clear white ones, I didn't see what the big deal was. Mine is a stormy grey one, very rhutilated, that changes a ton in the light. I was expecting all of those things from the photos, but the sparkles were an unexpected and totally welcome bonus.

I guess I really am getting married! 9 months to go, bring it on.



4 comments:

nudibranchs and toast said...

oh my goodness! yay! it's so so pretty and so perfectly mel :)

Arjuna said...

It's lovely, Mel!

Jess said...

It's so beautiful and perfect!!

Kristal said...

Hi Melissa! I came across your blog when searching for opaque grey diamond rings. I TOO am having Kate Szabone design my ring and am torn between a champagne and grey diamond. I would love to hear more about what you think of yours. :) Whenever you get a moment and if you feel up to it, you can contact me at kmsuechting@gmail.com ....I would just love to hear more about the tone/sparkle of the grey as well as size. :) Thanks much and congrats on the wedding! ~Kristal