2010-11-28

Holidays in Eugene, 2009

Yes, I'm super lazy. Yes, these are super old. But, I was going through my photos today, and realized I never did anything with the photos I took over the holidays last year. So, two new batches of old photos are coming your way.

X-mas eve, we went to the holiday market with family friends. Anandum is and old friend of Ravi's, and in recent years, neighbor too. His kids - Tap, Nitya, Tarun and Neet are all amazing people.




The whole crew, at Tom's wood working workshop




Afterwards, X-mas eve dinner at Govindas. That's Erik, Tap, Nitya, Michele, and Anandum going counter clockwise around the table. Where is Asha?

Asha, crouched over her Christmas presents. I think she's about to hatch a few more.

Erik's Box!

Sooooooo cute.



Time to go home already! So sad. It's a good thing we had a lovely train station to wait in.










No comments: