2009-03-19

Exploring with Erik

These are excerpts from a few different excursions.


On night after work, on our way to a classical guitar performance, we stopped for bubble tea at this cute little place decorated with prints of chibi villains. Chibi Alex DeLarge was my favorite, with his cartoon jock strap.


I recommend a stroll through campus in the evening.


A few weeks ago, on perhaps our last foray to pikes, we finally checked out the cute tea store. It was rad, it was packed with every type of tea, every piece of tea eqipment, every spice and blend.... It was also small for all of the tea goods it offered to fit very well.... Erik lasted about 5 minutes, and I got a few quick snap shots, before we were on our way again.








This is my favorite store in Pike's - the grocery. I may have even bloged about it already... It was so full of foods I have never heard of, that sounded strange and wonderful, and cost enough that I will probably never get to try the majority of them.






Obama blend. All of the Obama craze products make me so happy. The whole culture of it makes me feel I've been able to participate in a nice little part of history.

No comments: