2008-10-11

New apartment preview

These were all taken with Erik's phone, so the quality isn't so good, and most of them are sideways. But, you get the idea? It's glorious.



Built in shelving in the hallway
Window in the main bedroom closet
The "Front door". It's jammed right now, and there's no way down to the street form the front lawn, so we're using the kitchen door which opens to back yard and paring.

Bottle opener in the pantry

Pantry, looing through dining room, far wall is living troom
Asha's room (it's the guest room for everyone, but we have been calling it Asha's room anyway), looking through hallway, far wall is kitchen


Main bedroom, with window benches. I want to paint it a sea green. you doubters out there - just wait!
Hallway, with mirror and then doorways to bathroom, and Asha's room, (left to right)
Dining and living room. We're sooooooo painting this gold, I'll make it happen....
Erik modeling the lovely kitchen

3 comments:

Leda said...

Ooooh! It's so calm and cute. I like it! I hope everything settles in well, and I'd like to see the sea green. Good luck up there.

Anonymous said...

The bottle opener inside the cabinet is really funny!

I hope everything is going well as you settle in.

Unknown said...

I love it!