2008-10-16

3rd/4th day

So, my new job is so chill. I love it. Chill but productive. Whatever gets the job done, and get's it done well, is a okay. using my own methods is allowed and encouraged. i LOVE it.

The views are still spectacular, the soups are still warm and filling. I don't have anything new to report, until BF arrives tonight.. with camera :)

Erik will be here all weekend, which is good, because i miss him! and Asha is spending the night sat, I'm excited to see her. It's going to be a big adjustment for us - I'll see her once in Nov, once in Jan, and once in Feb. and, that's all that I know. I hope they come visit us too, because she's not allowed to travel on her own yet.

Painting has been postponed until I feel better. Then we paint the kitchen - I'm thinking a soft sky blue. Then, as for the rest of the house, we'll see....

No comments: