2008-03-15

The first three rows

So, I fixed the sewing machine, and learned a few things things:

1. It's never a good idea to lend out the sewing machine, unless you have a spare, or don't want to use it again.
2. We need a spare
3. Do not lubricate it with silicone AND sewing machine oil. Pick one or the other. Or, if the manufacturer has used one, do not use the other. Especially especially if you have lent out the machine recently.

That said, here are the first three rows. You can't see the back, but yes, I am using red thread on the red rows, and orange thread on the orange rows. I have a type of thread called silk garden - basically, it changes color. so I have a spool in various shades of red, another in various shades of orange etc....

When I set about making a rainbow, I mean business.


No comments: