2009-01-21

Foggy nights

I haven't been blogging much lately. I don't really have a reason/excuse, except maybe that I've fallen into a bit of a winter haze.

But, I have lots to catch up on now. Erik got a new camera, so I have his old one. It's pretty rad - I actually like the old one a bit better, so I;m pretty much in heaven. and now I can do a few daily series I've been wanting to experiment with. Now, if I could just have a few daylight hours, I'd be all set.

So, Seattle has had some of the most amazing foggy days lately. The type where you loose tree branches, and the other side of the street. I love the fog - it's my second favorite type of weather - right after snow, and right above raining while the sun is shining.

These were taken on my way to and from work - not exactly premo stuff.









No comments: