2008-11-15

Good morning

I'm having a wonderful weekend. Ravi decided to stay for another day. When I got home from work last night, we walked over to capitol hill. Erik has found this cute little restaurant called the teapot. It was amazing. All vegetarian, lots of options, delicious food, wonderful service. the green tea rice was fantastic. and there's a tofu sugar cane dish with rose sauce that I am dying to try. Well, I cant everything on the menu, really. I think this will be our spot for a little while. It's farther than cafe flora, but of so much cheaper for a regular addiction.

This morning we're headed out for a walk in the arboretum. Finally!

Em arrives this afternoon. I can't wait! I hope I can make the house all nice in time...




This is what I love about old windows.


The baseball park by our house
Birds!




No comments: